Landmark vs Bighorn

wdk450

Group:
My wife and I are eager to buy a Bighorn 3370RL but have discovered the Landmark Augusta which has the same floor plan. From the brochures, I can not make out what the substantial differences are between the two lines.

Bill Knight
Sacramento

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well there are quite a few differences between the two and I will do my best to address them.

Landmark you get higher quality carpet,40# LP tanks,Cherry wood interior,Hydraulic landing gear which I think is awesome,power shoreline reel,place for (2) batteries, battery cut-off switch,large 30" convection microwave,sealed stove burners,mirror/tinted windows,"G" rated Goodyear tires,soft touch ceiling,fluorecent lights,Euro hidden hinges,pocket doors for bathroom.

These are just the highlights from my comparison spreadsheet I put together a while back when we were looking to upgrade.

Good luck,
Mark

Shadowchek

The things that stand out to me on the Landmark are:
Nicer paint job
Hydrolic front stabilizers
electric rear stabilizers standard
electric awning std
automatic recoil for 50 amp service cord.
darker wood for cabinets.
baseboard lighting.
soft touch ceilings.
These are the things that stuck out to me there are more for sure.
the 3670 is actually the BH Most like the Augusta.
Overall the landmark looks better but if you are not side by side with it the Bighorn looks amazing. It is all about dark wood paint job and Bells and whistles. Of course price, if price isn't an issue get the landmark.

Greg

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Yep, the Landmark is heavier. Maybe the one thing I like most about the Augusta over our Bighorn 3670 is the dedicated washer/dryer space. IF we had been aware that Landmarks existed prior to purchasing,,, who knows,,, Lizzy

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The Landmark has many things which are standard that would be optional on the Bighorn. There are also some things which available on the Landmark which are not on the Bighorn such as Soft Touch ceiling. They are both made on the same line but when you look at the two side by side you will see the difference. We love our Landmark...