Glad I checked

me15

While finally getting some time to really check out some of systems on my 3212 Razor I decided to check and see what I needed to do if my slide and my front landing gear malfunction and I need to operate them manually. For my slide I found a worm screw under the bed to put a wrench on to manually open or close the slide. The landing gear I thought was pretty straight forward just use the crank provided and manually raise and lower the gear just like in the good ole days. But I could not get the crank handle to fit into the reduction gear box were it suppose to go. After further investigation I found out why. The hole that was drilled on the out side of my trailer is so far off that the crank handle will not align with the receiving end inside the trailer. Any idea's on how to fix this?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I think if I were in your shoes I would check with my dealer for their take on this. If that does not help then I would call my Heartland rep and let then advise me on how to proceed. In the meantime hope you dont need to use it in that configeration.