Loving our new RW.

WyoCyclone

Added the blue underbelly LEDs this week.
b5e38303435d6646466940e270c2f755.jpg

49a4ea9378dce0a13c8f72b3db67ec50.jpg

23d9297121ceaea0e3cbdbb9b5ef4c9d.jpg

WyoCyclone

Not bad if you just plan it out. The toughest part is soldering the LED lights to wire. I just leached power off of a line in the slide and put it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WyoCyclone

Now I've got to figure out if I have a slow leak somewhere. My pump circulates about every minute to pressurize the lines. Everything appears turned off and I can't see water dripping anywhere. Thoughts on where to start everyone???

TxRoadWarrior362

Now I've got to figure out if I have a slow leak somewhere. My pump circulates about every minute to pressurize the lines. Everything appears turned off and I can't see water dripping anywhere. Thoughts on where to start everyone???

sounds silly to ask but... Any faucets cracked open a bit? What setting do you have your water inlet set at? Is the water heater full, and not with air?

- - - Updated - - -

P.s. I'm not sure if my rear awning support mounts are where yours are. Mine are on the trailer door frame. I'll check tomorrow and see if I have some on the deck railings like yours.

WyoCyclone

Not a silly notion at all, as I've checked all facets and connections around the pump and water tanks and have not seen a drop of water. The water inlet is set at "normal". The water heater seems to be full as the pressure valve lets out water. If there is a leak it sure is a slow one as it only burps about once every two minutes or so.

WyoCyclone

As far as the awning mounts I didn't see anything on the trailer. There were some holes in the railing but nothing to secure them down with. I just figured I'd get some straight cotter pins to secure it to the railing.

TxRoadWarrior362

As far as the awning mounts I didn't see anything on the trailer. There were some holes in the railing but nothing to secure them down with. I just figured I'd get some straight cotter pins to secure it to the railing.

Flat end of the supports go here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 49

WyoCyclone

I have no such thing on mine. I'll be phoning the dealer!! Thanks for the info.

On another note, flipped the water switch to "city" and no more burping from the pump.