Opinions please

windquest

Hello to all, and thank you for allowing a non owner to join your group.We are in hot pursuit of a full timer 5th wheel that is well built, fairly priced and a true four season coach....two specific requirements are a really good computer work station and a kitchen with great storage and terrific counter space. The landmark Augusta looks perfect but here is our problem. We currently live and travel on a 45 foot sailboat currently in Venezuela. We expect to return to shore life and continue our travels full time in an RV. We will be buying shortly after arrival either new or used, but we need to see the Heartland products through your eyes for now. Since using Escapees for our mail service we found Heartland among the forum posts there.....along with several others that were recommended as high end, fulltimer coaches.....most didn't fit. How does the Augusta measure up against sob touted to be "the best".....we already know the most expensive part. What we need is great value in a unit that will last at least 10 years of fulltime use. Thanks in advance, I am looking forward to your opinions....
Henry and Beverly
aboard Windquest

jimtoo

Hi windquest,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum, and I hope you find the information you need to make you become a member of the Heartland Owners Family. The forum members are great and will help in any way they can. You can be sure of good answers to all your questions.

I am an owner of a Heartland Bighorn, but I can assure you that the Augusta is a step up, a very nice unit, top of the line model. The factory support is the best and if you have a problem that your dealer cannot resolve for you. You can actually talk to a person at the factory, not a machine, to help take care of your problem.

If I can help, let me know.

Jim M