First RV trip

Codive

Ok, so we are still waiting for the right time to buy the dream RV. However, a friend let me borrow their TT for a camping trip with the kids. Figured I'd get them hooked (despite the fish not biting) on this kind of camping so help sell momma sooner. Though it wasn't the dream 5er, it was a learning experience. I learned why the 5er will be a better bet than settling for a TT and we learned what we will need. Things like higher ceilings (hit my head on lights I don't how many times), a king bed (I just don't fit in a queen), and more room. Plus despite this supposed to. E a get away, a TV/DVD would be nice for the bad weather moments.

1b87559cf54675b98241a535e0dfff08.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We hope you get your Heartland as soon as possible! No better way to cure the camping bug.

Codive

Appear to be a Keystone Outback RV that you borrowed....right? :rolleyes:

Yes. We have our eyes on A Cyclone 4250 or RW420. But since we don't have it yet, and I didn't want to deal with sleeping on the ground again; we took up the offer to use an available TT

GETnBYE

What a nice friend!!

As for that list list of things you would like to have......it's a never ending list! But that's half the fun!

Welcome!