shower head problem

gdog

gdog
Just purchased 09 3055. When we use the shower (while dry camping) we use the button on the head to turn the flow off so we do not have to set the hot and cold again. We have found that the water slows but does not shut off with the button. Are any others having this problem? In my mind it should shut off completely.
gdog

mike3fan

Just purchased 09 3055. When we use the shower (while dry camping) we use the button on the head to turn the flow off so we do not have to set the hot and cold again. We have found that the water slows but does not shut off with the button. Are any others having this problem? In my mind it should shut off completely.
gdog

mine in our Sundance did the same thing(i think it's normal),before I replaced it with an Oxygenics one.

wshamby01

It is supposed to be normal. Their reasoning is that it runs just enough to keep the hot and cold mixed in order to prevent a cold or hot water condition. My old camper shut off completely and I don't remember having any issues but oh well.

bigredtruck

shower head

our current shower head (in our Cougar 281) turns off completely using the shut off, then you get cold water only for a few seconds while it remixes. If our new 3210 dribbles a little to keep the mix, then that is an improvement, IMO.