Rally attendance question

tnord2

Although my wife an I don't currently own an RV, we are considering purchasing a new Landmark 365 (leaning toward the Charleston) and were wondering if we would be able to stop in at the Goshen Rally so we could to talk to others who already have a Landmark and also check out the latest equipment that is available for RV'ers. We have never been to one of these Rally's so we don't know if we are welcome to visit or not. Even though we live in Indiana, we have a 5 or 6 hour drive to get there and would hate to have to turn around after finding out that you have to be registered to go onto the grounds. If we are allowed to visit, what days would be the best to show up? Will there be any new rigs there at the Rally to view? Also, will the new Louisville model be available to walk through? We are thinking that scheduling a tour of the factory would be a good idea as well while we are up there. Hope to hear some good news.....thanks.

danemayer

Hi tnord,

Speaking generally, our North American Rally is a private event, and in order to attend the planned rally events, you must be registered for the rally, which in turn requires that you own a Heartland trailer and are a member of the owners club.

That said, Tiara RV in Elkhart may have as many as 10 coaches on display, including several Landmark 365s. It's possible that stopping by to look at the new trailers and talking to some of our owners might be ok.

Our Club President will probably respond more specifically.

jbeletti

Hi Tom,

I saw your PM come in yesterday. I was busy planning and assisting with a potluck and couldn't get back to you until now.

While we are not able to register you for this rally or include you in any rally activities, I can allow the following:
  • Touring of the Outdoor Heartland Marketplace on Locust Street here at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds. This is where the new RVs will be shown
  • Milling about outside on the Fairgrounds property speaking with Heartland product owners
Any day, Tuesday, June 13 through Friday, June 16 would be good for your visit. I suggest you plan to visit between 10 am and 3 pm.

There will be no advanced registration required for your visit and no credentials will be issued.

In terms of touring the Heartland Landmark plant, kindly call our main number at 877-262-8032 to make arrangements. As a suggestion, consider driving in the night before, stay overnight at a hotel, spend time at the RV displays at the rally from mid-morning until just after lunch, then take your tour in Elkhart in the afternoon. Following your factory tour, consider stopping by Tiara RV's shop a few miles away to talk about how purchasing a Landmark would work.

I'll PM you my phone number should you have further questions.

tnord2

Thanks Jim and Dan for your kind replies. I think my wife and I will go ahead and drive up to do a factory tour as well as check out the rv's at Tiara. We will plan on stopping at the fairgrounds to look around and talk to some of the other owners of the Landmarks while we are there. Looks like you all are having a grand time at the Rally. Hopefully, next time around, we will be able to join you as new owners of a Heartland product. Thanks again. Tom

jbeletti

Thanks Jim and Dan for your kind replies. I think my wife and I will go ahead and drive up to do a factory tour as well as check out the rv's at Tiara. We will plan on stopping at the fairgrounds to look around and talk to some of the other owners of the Landmarks while we are there. Looks like you all are having a grand time at the Rally. Hopefully, next time around, we will be able to join you as new owners of a Heartland product. Thanks again. Tom

Sounds good Tom. Hope to meet you when you stop by.