New Heartland 26LRSS - question about switch at rear door

Beau

We just purchased a 2017 26LRSS and used it yesterday for the first time. There are three switches on the upper cabinet at the rear door. One controls a couple lights in the kitchen, one controls the exterior light. What does the third one control? I didn't see any difference when I clicked it on/off.

jimtoo

Hi Beau,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have not looked at your unit layout, but if you have steps look under the steps and see if there is a light there.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M
Thread moved to better area also.

Beau

Thank you for the response. I have steps, so I will check to see if that was the switch was for when I pick the trailer up from storage on Thursday.

jdrinkh2o

That is the switch for the awning lights. When the awning is out and fully unrolled, there is a strip of LED lights

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Hi there, hopefully you found where the extra switch goes to? Congratulations on your trailer, and welcome to the forum. Check out the Heartland Owners Club, al lot of fun with the rallies. :rolleyes:

Terri