X-tend brand ladders

fritzwell

I'm looking for an extension ladder to access the roof on our Sundance, I'm afraid the cheesy ladder from the factory will end up causing more problems than it's worth. Found the X-tend brand telescoping ladder at HD. Collapsed it's supposed to be just over 3' in length. Has anyone used this brand and type of ladder and would you recommend it ?

Thanks, Fritz

klp605

We just purchased the 770P and love it. Hubby wad impressed by the sturdiness. I used it this morning to clean off the slides. Being able to utilize the ladder myself without the help of hubby is important. We also intend on using it around the house.

I looked at other brands, more and less expensive. The reviews for use and reliability is how I decided on the 770P.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

I'm looking for an extension ladder to access the roof on our Sundance, I'm afraid the cheesy ladder from the factory will end up causing more problems than it's worth. Found the X-tend brand telescoping ladder at HD. Collapsed it's supposed to be just over 3' in length. Has anyone used this brand and type of ladder and would you recommend it ?

Thanks, Fritz

While not inexpensive, we've found X-Tend to be the best portable ladder, VERY stable and stores easily. I'd recommend the 15' version, so you can get a nice angle and still get to top of RV.

Amazon Link

61vua+7bTKL._SL1174_.jpg

fritzwell

Thanks for your help and input KLP and Oregon Camper, I ordered the Xtend and should be here in a few.

Fritz

Gaffer

I had a roof inspection the other day and this is what the guy brought out from the trunk of his car. Seemed very sturdy.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I keep a 12.5 foot one in the rig. Still using the rear ladder to get on the roof, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

I extend mine and angle it so the top step loops over the top of the fifth wheels ladder. This makes it sturdy and safe to go up and down.