Lving Room Lights Trouble

I have a 2015 Heartland Cyclone 4150. The issue is that 2 of the living room lights closest to the TV entertainment system do not come on or are very dim. These have worked in the past and no equipment has been changed. Also, in the forward bedroom, one of the lights over the bed does the same thing when that switch is turned on. This issue is present no matter if on battery, shore-tie or generator. I have checked all of the fuses and voltage is obviously present since the other lights on both of these circuits operate. Everything else seems to be working properly but there is an obvious current problem. Any recommendations or helpful hints I could check into before taking it to the dealer? Thank you in advance.

danemayer

Hi brpfeilmeier,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. First, you should recheck the fuses, using an ohm meter.

Thank you for your reply. I guess I should have not over thought it. The issue was actually with 3 of the fixtures, I wasn't thinking it could be with the fixtures because I thought what are the chances of 3 LED fixtures going bad all at the same time. In any case, I decided to check them and install a known good one... badabing, there is the problem.