Torque 291 sliding glass door

R-R2017

Our sliding glass door shattered today. We were coming home and we we opened up the garage we saw it. We have no idea what caused it. Anyone hear of this happening? Any advice on fixing it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi R-R2017,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I have never heard or anyone having a problem with the door, but I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M
Thread moved to better area.

R-R2017

Hi R-R2017,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I have never heard or anyone having a problem with the door, but I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M
Thread moved to better area.

Thanks Jim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk