Second Air Conditioner

K

Ken Washington

Hi Scott, Would you please tell me a little about the second air conditioner that Heartland recommends for the Landmark 37ft. Grand Cayon. How many BTU's, is it a heat pump, can the thermostat be mounted on the wall where there is one for the fan, when both are working will I have a problem with not having enough power? Also can the vents from the main unit going to the bedroom be blocked to help get more air flow in living area? Thanks for your help and if anyone else has two units, please share with me your thoughts. Ken

K

Ken Washington

Hi Scott
Would you please respond to this question! I want to get this issue solved this winter.

Scott

Ken

Ken,
Sorry I'm not moving as fast you would like.

Yes the second A/C we offer as an option is a heat pump. I'm not sure if it is controlled at the unit itself or has a wall mounted thermostat. It works great for those who want the extra cooling and heating it provides.

K

Ken Washington

Scott
Sorry you got offended but I waited a week for a responce! I thought maybe you missed seeing my post. You are suppose to be the expert for Heartland but you did not answer most of my questions. No reply would have been better than what I got! Randy Denton will not return my calls or answer my emails. I am slowly finding out that I made a big mistake in buying your product. I know that this is something you do not want to hear but is how I feel right at the moment!

Scott

Ken

You know Ken, I'm sorry you feel that way.

I told you why I wasn't able to get back with you right away and you are still upset about it.

Typically, a question like yours could and would be answered by your purchasing dealer.

Our Dealer Service techs are on the phone, everyday, all day, working with and through our dealers to make sure Heartland customers who experience issues are taken care of.
The good news is, we are very successful with the vast majority of them.

Right now is one of the busier times of the year with a lot of units in the shop for dealers to work on and store for winter. That also plays in the response time.

By the way, if you are the same Mr. Washington that has his coach at Bill Plemmons RV in NC - I was there on the lot early this week and actually worked with Russ and Tim on your issue. It is being handled as we speak.

ST