We Lost Our Son

jimtoo

Please say a prayer for our Son,,, Joseph M. McGee. He left this world this morning. Joe has been having problems with allergies for the last week and taking meds. I went to check on him next door and found him deceased this morning.

He was a Legacy Vet MC Club member and suffered from PTSD after his service in Desert Storm. His best treatment was to ride his Harley.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Jim and Bette McGee
Jimtoo

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh wow Jim. My prayers for you and Mrs Bette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, Stella and I are saddened to hear of the loss of your son. You and Bette and the rest of your family will be in our prayers.

'Lil Guy'

So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. Please accept our condolences and prayers for you and your family. I can't imagine your family's pain. Again, so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

olcoon

Jim & Bette, Sally & I are so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine the feeling of loss, with the passing of a son or daughter. You are in our prayers.

wdk450

Jim:
It is pretty evident from all of your helpful postings that you (and your wife) are a givers. Your son's act of voluntarily taking the oath of enlistment to protect all of us, shows he was a giver, too. God help you both through this difficult time, and the missing him to come. Believe that God has taken him to a better existence, with no sickness or allergies, and yet he will be near you two always.

Kbvols

So sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk