2017 Goshen, IN - Holy Smokes BBQ - Food Trailer

jbeletti

We have a late addition to the rally.

For those who'd prefer to not go off campus on a few days during rally week, consider stopping by the Outdoor Heartland Marketplace on Locust Street to visit Holy Smokes BBQ.

Holy Smokes BBQ will be setting up one of their food trailers and serving lunch-type food (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Brats, Pulled Pork, Tenderloins, Fries etc.) for 3-days, Monday, June 12 through Wednesday, June 14.

hs.jpg
event.jpg

jbeletti

Holy Smokes is NOT planned to be open Thursday or Friday. I ate lunch with them Tuesday and Wednesday and saw they did a pretty good lunch business today.

Any feedback on whether we should do this again in 2019? Maybe with a bigger truck with more choices?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Holy Smokes is NOT planned to be open Thursday or Friday. I ate lunch with them Tuesday and Wednesday and saw they did a pretty good lunch business today.

Any feedback on whether we should do this again in 2019? Maybe with a bigger truck with more choices?

More choices or more trucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
For our small event, I don't think we'd attract more trucks. More food selections would be great. We NEED footlong Corn Dogs. Just sayin! :) Thanks Andy.

I agree...on both accounts and also consider funnel cakes too lol.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'd like to see food truck choices. With all the goings on, it gives an alternative vs leaving the fairgrounds to "eat out".

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
More choices and more "fair food" funnel cakes, corn dogs maybe a fried everything thing...all the fun foods. This is vacation

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MikeR

We went by the BBQ - Food Trailer yesterday, they didn't have any BBQ on the menu. Maybe BBQ in Indiana is different than what I think BBQ is. We then stopped by the Pellet Smoker demo and had some great pulled pork and chicken wings. Tasted like BBQ should taste.

jbeletti

We went by the BBQ - Food Trailer yesterday, they didn't have any BBQ on the menu. Maybe BBQ in Indiana is different than what I think BBQ is. We then stopped by the Pellet Smoker demo and had some great pulled pork and chicken wings. Tasted like BBQ should taste.
I believe they had pulled pork sandwiches on Mon/Tue.

gasman

Camp Socializer

We enjoyed our lunch with Holy Smokes. I would like to see them here again and agree that an upgrade would be appropriate for the size of our group.