Storage box for behind theater seating.

rono

Just finished up my storage bin for behind the theater seating in our 3160 EL. Made it from 3 pieces of 1"x8"x6' pieces of wood. Cut the pieces to 5' lengths and used the left over for the end caps. Then stuck roller wheels on bottom one set stationary the other swivel.
IMG_0586.jpg
Wife uses it to store items like our electric griddle and dog beds.

'Lil Guy'

I never felt that area was wasted space. Going on a week campout next week and I'm going to look at that area. Seems a little tioght dwith our dining table beside the seating. Never have enough organized storage areas but don't wanat a

I never considered that area wasted space. Seems a little tight to pull out a 5' box from with the dining table and chairs beside the seating. I'm going camping for a week starting Saturday. I'll look at that space and see if it would be practical. Never have enough space for organized storage.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cool idea! We have a pillow stuffed in the space to keep cats from going behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rono

We didn't feel it was wasted space just wanted a way to get to items that we put back there without having to crawl on our knees to get to it. By the way the overall length of the seats is about 6 ft so it doesn't stick out and there is plenty of room to pull it out cause you don't have to pull out the whole 5 ft to get to the end items. Thanks guys.

SNOKING

Before buying a new larger laptop I had a UPS and computer tower tied down behind ours. Chris

rdufek

I like the idea, we just throw stuff behind the seating. I want to organize it and that is a great idea.

esscobra

have 3760el- - I put the sub for soundbar in back by wall , and keep the folding leg coffee table there and my soft sided yeti cooler