New 2018 BC 3650RL

david5311

Just got word yesterday that my trailer came in after 11 weeks on order. We have to drive over two hours to pick up at dealer. Will do a PDA Saturday, drive home and move everything over from our travel trailer Saturday night and leave Sunday for the lake for three weeks. Hope everything goes as Planned. Can't wait to see it.
David

BusManRG

Congratulations!!! You probably already know this, but don't rush the PDI. We were at the dealer well over 4 hours before we even considered signing papers!
Enjoy,

Sandy

Oregon_Camper

Congrats!

You're welcome to use my PDI, just click on the link in my signature below. Mine will take you ~4 hours if done properly.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulation!! As Jim said, do not skimp on allowing enough time to do the PDI!

Rod

david5311

Thank everyone. We picked up unit on Saturday, moved everything from our travel trailer over to the 3650rl Saturday night, and drove to the lake on Sunday. Still figuring everything out but everything seems to work ok. AC in the Oklahoma heat was our big concern but as long as we can keep the grand kids from going in and out it does a pretty good job. One of our AC vents in bedroom is making a rattling noise. Will check that out when we have time.
It is a very tall unit. I have not measured it yet but I bet it is closer to 13' 6" than 13' 3" that is on web site. More later

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Dave!!! Hope all goes well on your maiden voyage too. :) Enjoy your new rig and stay at the lake. :)

danemayer

It is a very tall unit. I have not measured it yet but I bet it is closer to 13' 6" than 13' 3" that is on web site. More later

David,

Don't go by the specs on the website or by the height of someone else's trailer. Get to a nice level parking area and measure your rig as it's hitched up and ready to tow.

Just recently, another owner measured his rig and was surprised at the height. Turned out he was towing about 5" nose high, which raised the profile of the front of the trailer 5".

There's no substitute for measuring your rig.

NYSUPstater

Congrats and enjoy!!! We as well need to measure our height and am hoping to this Fri while at local dealer getting it inspected. We missed a couple items during our PDI, but able to either fix at home or have dealer/HL send us parts to fix. No biggy and our bad.