Brandy vs. Whiskey

deonb

Looking at a RW 427, and it comes in Brandy or Whiskey.

Are there any color swatches or good color photos available for these options?

Mrsfish

well shoot- I'm willing to admit I looked at this post for alcohol brand recommendations. I am an HOC member after all!

OEFVET

My preference

glenlivet-21-year-old-archive-speyside-single-malt-scotch__77887.1307718731.1280.1280.jpg

deonb

Well technically, this is my preference in drink:

klipdrift-premium.jpg

But in terms of color preferences of the RV, it looks like we prefer the Whiskey. Thanks @rdufek for the links!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
well shoot- I'm willing to admit I looked at this post for alcohol brand recommendations. I am an HOC member after all!

I'm with 'ya, Ann . . .

I'm more of a whiskey fan . . . but a snifter of brandy once in awhile will grow hair on your knuckles! :p

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Scotch is an acquired taste! Once you get use to it, wow, no more headaches, hangovers and it doesn't put the weight on as beer!
When I got back stateside my Colonel & I went out every weekend at Ft Carson and I was only allowed to drink scotch...Growing up
in Colo and on Coors, that was hard to do!! His comment, Officers are Gentlemen and Gentlemen drink Scotch!

SteamboatSailor

If you're in Goshen, we have a new 427 in Whiskey. You're welcome to stop by to take a look....south area space #226.

Kbvols

If you're in Goshen, we have a new 427 in Whiskey. You're welcome to stop by to take a look....south area space #226.

Your post confused me at first then I remembered this thread was about interior colors not booze.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Oh my!! Think we were all on the same page. Thought we were going to get new drink recipes. :) Good luck with your shopping. :)

Terri