Bathroom Pocket Door parts

fastcarsspeed

This pocket door is going to be the bane of my existence. I just finished repairing it as it was not latched by the previous owner on a trip and it messed up the frame of the door. So I went ahead and put some brad nails into it to make it all better. Now one of the hangers that attaches to the rollers apparently the plastic lock broke and I am having a hard time finding a replacement online. I am heading to the hardware store in the morning but wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Boscowtx

Call heartland customer service, give them you vin, they might be able to come up with the parts you need. They did great when a latch on our closet door broke.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The pocket door in our previous Heartland Trail Runner came loose while rolling once and it bent the **** out of the rollers and hangers.

I managed to straighten them out, but the door was never the same after that.

It is now someone else's issue.

fastcarsspeed

LOL. Well the Door is off now and I think I have a possible solution that I am going to try. If that does not work then I am going to do all new hardware or a completely different door solution for the bathroom.