Oooopsy (cord fell down) and squeaky FP

NYSUPstater

1. Thought there were 2 outlets for BR FP plug and discovered only 1. Unplugged the cord and it fell down into hole w/ FP unexpectedly. How do I go about in getting the cord?

2. Last time we ran the LR FP, it had a squeak to it. Don't really think that's normal, so how do I go about in taking care or rid of the squeak?

Gaffer

The fireplace is easy to remove. Depending on the model, you may have a fascia to remove first. Pull it out and push the cord connector back out the hole. While you have it out, consider taking it to your dealer for warranty.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The fireplace is easy to remove. Depending on the model, you may have a fascia to remove first. Pull it out and push the cord connector back out the hole. While you have it out, consider taking it to your dealer for warranty.

The fireplace should not squeak. It may be a matter of time before something fails, so don't leave it unattended.

You can contact Heartland and they can send a replacement fireplace under warranty, directly to you, if you feel confident you can swap it out yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk