Heartland National Rally-Torklift

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
Good Afternoon my fellow friends!

The hospitality that was shown towards Torklift this past week was some of the warmest I've seen in any case whether it be the great questions, seminar turn out, breakfast that was brought to the booth or even the chocolate cake that was made! I truly appreciate being able to spend time with each and every one of you whether it was in the booth or out at your coach learning a little about your life. I just wanted to give a huge Thank You to all that I was able to meet and spend time with over the past few days. Heartland Owners sure do know how to give a warming welcome and I look forward to attending future rallies! I hope you all enjoy your new Glowstep Revolution and please don't hesitate to let me know if there is ever anything I can help any of you out with in the future!:cool:

Take Care!

Kyle Bonita
Torklift International
800/246/8132
KyleB@Torklift.com

jbeletti

Thank you Kyle and everyone at Torklift. I think this was Torklift's first RV rally and we're happy you chose us! Happy to hear you were treated well by our group. Thanks too for Torklift's generosity.

Dennyha

Thank you Kyle and everyone at Torklift. I think this was Torklift's first RV rally and we're happy you chose us! Happy to hear you were treated well by our group. Thanks too for Torklift's generosity.

Couldn't agree more!

olcoon

X-2, it was a pleasure to meet & talk to you! Your advise on top of Torklift's generosity prompted us to buy some steps before we were going to. I'm sure we'll get a lot of quality use out of them!!!

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
X-2, it was a pleasure to meet & talk to you! Your advise on top of Torklift's generosity prompted us to buy some steps before we were going to. I'm sure we'll get a lot of quality use out of them!!!

I truly appreciate that! I hope everyone had a blast and it was my please to be there!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
They not only put out a great product, they support the owners of it as well and are very customer-focused. Thanks Torklift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! It's time to announce the "Gimme my Glowstep Revolution" contest! Enjoy and congratulations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrIev0yAYH0&feature=youtu.be

Winners:
Feel free to give us a call at 800.246.8132 and ask for Kerstin to claim your Glowstep Revolution!

I am so happy for you all and we here at the Torklift factory, truly appreciate all of your Heartland support!

Kyle Bonita
Torklift International
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats to the winners! Thank you again Kyle!

RDsStudio59

Thanks Kyle, Torklift, and Heartland. Great product for a great group.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
You are are more than welcome. It was a pleasure to be there and enjoy the great hospitality! If anyone knows the winners, be sure to tell them! The only ones that have contacted back to us are the Hilliard's!

Spread the word you awesome Heartland group!:cool:
Remember to have them reach out to Kerstin!

Kyle Bonita
Torkllift

RDsStudio59

Kyle, I would like to reserve the first runner-up spot and that way if nobody claims their winning spot I'll certainly call you immediately and make arrangements to collect them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

eclaire92

Hey Y'all --

Bonus round winner here!

We learned that we'd won via Torklift's Facebook post, and did in fact call Kerstin at Torklift yesterday (6/22) to claim our steps, and have been playing phone tag since then. She has returned our call and is aware that we're ready to work with her.

Sorry for any confusion that may have created, but yes, we are excited and thankful and definitely claiming our steps. Thanks, Kyle & team for your generosity at the rally!

mlpeloquin

You will love your steps. If you have any knee or hip problems, the GlowGlide had rail works well. My wife loves it.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I just took a tour through the Torklift International manufacturing plant in Sumner Washington today. We saw their awesome facility and picked up our new Torklift Glow Steps and man were we impressed! They have a quality plant/manufacturing process. We were truly impressed and its obvious that quality in everything they build is paramount!!

Thanks to Katie for her very in depth tour of their facility, to Kerstin for her setting all this up and providing some goodies for our upcoming rally, and to Kyle for his knowledge and great customer service attitude!!

It sure would be nice if Heartland made these steps the steps they installed at the factory!! They are SO much better than the factory steps installed.

Rod and Kelly

avvidclif

You are are more than welcome. It was a pleasure to be there and enjoy the great hospitality! If anyone knows the winners, be sure to tell them! The only ones that have contacted back to us are the Hilliard's!

Spread the word you awesome Heartland group!:cool:
Remember to have them reach out to Kerstin!

Kyle Bonita
Torkllift

Any after Rally Specials???

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
Rod & Kelly,
It was our pleasure to have you stop by for the tour and picking up your Glowstep Revolution! Too bad you didn't bring the trailer as we had someone lined up ready to install it for you! However, the install for you should be nice and simple! It was great to have you two up here in the Pacific Northwest at our plant and you are always welcomed back! We here appreciate the kind words and thats what makes Torklift who we are today. If you ever have anyone that has questions, always feel free to lead them here as I'm always open to helping out! Take care, thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kelly and I just took a tour through the Torklift International manufacturing plant in Sumner Washington today. We saw their awesome facility and picked up our new Torklift Glow Steps and man were we impressed! They have a quality plant/manufacturing process. We were truly impressed and its obvious that quality in everything they build is paramount!!

Thanks to Katie for her very in depth tour of their facility, to Kerstin for her setting all this up and providing some goodies for our upcoming rally, and to Kyle for his knowledge and great customer service attitude!!

It sure would be nice if Heartland made these steps the steps they installed at the factory!! They are SO much better than the factory steps installed.

Rod and Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

AGREED!

You will love your steps. If you have any knee or hip problems, the GlowGlide had rail works well. My wife loves it.

- - - Updated - - -

avvidclif,
Currently we don't have any after rally specials running sadly....:( However, you never know when they may pop up and the rallies are becoming more and more home for Torklift so be sure to get on to a list because with what Rod & Kelly stated, they were setup with some goodies so you never know what may pop up at the rallies! :cool:

Any after Rally Specials???

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Kyle, liking our steps from the Goshen rally. First trip out we immediately noticed the solid footing and stability!! Definitely a worthwhile modification to our rig.