TS Cindy

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just in case anyone here was wondering and not a friend on Facebook, we have pretty much made it through the storm with no issues affecting us other than some minor road flooding. I do have some friends south of me dealing with more flooding than where I am. There have also been reports of a few trees and a lot of limbs down but we made it unscathed. Still dealing with rain and wind but that will move out of the area in a couple of hours as well. Thanks for the prayers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaplady

Glad to hear you faired well. Prayers for your friends dealing with harsher aftermath. Bill & Liz

Ted_Dee

Andy and Joanna, glad to hear you have made it through OK so far. Our prayers are for those that got hit harder.
ps. I was almost afraid to look at thread titled TS Cindy. LoL
icon11.png

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
So glad to hear you came thur that weather safely. Prayers for your friends and for you for continued safe travels.

Terri

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It rained all night and we have had showers off and on this morning in Dickinson Tx. (south of Houston).

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We are in Northern ,Alabama,just outside Guntersville.It started raining here about 4 this mourning and has not stopped. No wind but heavy rain.

Kbvols

Just in case anyone here was wondering and not a friend on Facebook, we have pretty much made it through the storm with no issues affecting us other than some minor road flooding. I do have some friends south of me dealing with more flooding than where I am. There have also been reports of a few trees and a lot of limbs down but we made it unscathed. Still dealing with rain and wind but that will move out of the area in a couple of hours as well. Thanks for the prayers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you made it through the storm. Prayers for all those not fairing as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
So glad to hear y'all came through unscathed Andy & Joanna. Our prayers to all those who did not. This is certainly "the season" for these storms. Just starting a little early. Hopefully everything will continue to be safe.