individual wheel wieght

Kathi-27

I know some people had there rigs weighed at the national rally. would any of you that have a landmark or bighorn mind posting your individual wheel weights. I'm really wondering about what they are. that can give me an idea of what mine might be. I have 2017 3875fb. thanks

mlpeloquin

First time I was weighed in Goshen two years ago, I was a hundred pounds under max weight. Same in Los Vegas last year. In Goshen, I was told that most were over weight and some as much as 3k pounds over. I added a washer dryer combo and a a few other things. I have removed somethings, weighing them to make sure, and then had the weighing redone at Los Vegas. Still one hundred pounds under weight. That is without any fresh water on board. So it really depends on how many mods and additions you have done. Go to a CAT scale to at least see what weight is on each axle and on your truck. It does not cost much, and you will have a better idea of where you stand. Most truck stops have CAT scales.

Kathi-27

understand. already weighed at truck stop once. going to do it again in July. was interested in about how much different wheels weigh just to get a ball park average.

Kbvols

These are wheel weights for our BH 3575 El as weighed at the national rally.

Off door:
Front 3400
Rear 2750

Door Side:
Front 2700
Rear 2600

Pin 2800
Trailer 14250

Kathi-27

Off door:
Front 3400
Rear 2750

Door Side:
Front 2700
Rear 2600

Pin 2800
Trailer 14250
thank you very much. hope to get some more like this

rdufek

Just dug out my report from Goshen

Off Door:
Front 3600
Rear 2850

Door Side:
Front 3450
Rear 2850

Pin Weight 3150
Trailer Weight 15900

BigHorn 3750 FL ( Front Living room)

CDN

B and B

Off door:
Front 3400
Rear 2750

Door Side:
Front 2700
Rear 2600

Pin 2800
Trailer 14250

Thank you for this.

The weight distribution you have matches what I see in Temperature of tires when towing. That one tire runs hotter by about 10 degrees.

Kathi-27

thanks again. keep them coming. looks like this may help others that can't get individual weights to help them have a idea of about what there rv are weighing at the tires and pin weight for different floor plans.