Landmark - and Sleep Number Bed Question

BarbandFrank

We have a 2016 Landmark Key West with a King size bed. We want to replace the factory mattress with a Sleep Number mattress. The Sleep Number Mattress is offered in a RV King size, or, in a RV King Radius size.

Does anyone know the difference - I'm thinking the RV King Radius has rounded corners - but I'm not certain.

Is the factory mattress a RV King, or, RV King Radius?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Barb

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Barb yes King Radius has rounded corners. Maybe helpful for some plans where the corner of the bed is close to the W/D closet in the front cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and I think the king in Heartlands is an RV King, but space may fit a standard king. We have a little less than 3" space between mattress and wall on either side of our sleep number bed, in our Big Country.

WillyBill

Personal Comfort beds have an online sale going this weekend. I just ordered the A2 Queen no frame or extras for about a quarter of the cheapest "Sleep Number" to replace our great factory original:p. They told me all the ones of theirs on EBay, Amazon, etc were no new ones, but had been returned for one reason or another and then others bought them to resell. May be worth a look to you.

WB