We Did It!!

Dave

Traveling Two
After sitting in several Sundance 3300SK's making sure this unit will work for us, checking out the brochue's and specifications and asking several Heartland internet friends questions on the 3300SK, we ordered our 3300SK with sixteen options two weeks ago!! We figured since this is our last RV we are going to load it up with the necessary options and get ready to full time in two years. The Heartland forum was very instrumental in our decision to go with the Heartland RV, I will continue to use this forum for further information and ask questions. We can't wait to get in our new Sundance!!

Dave and Dorene

mike3fan

Very nice congrats,I wish I would have seen a 3300sk before I bought mine,but I still love the 3200ES,no complaints

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome Dave and Dorene to your Heartland Family. Plan on making some HL Rallies and especially THE BIG one in Goshen, IN in June 2009. That's where you learn a lot and get to put faces to many of the names you see on the forum.

God Bless and many happy, safe traveling miles.

JD and CJ

roazo

Sundance Owner
Hi Dave & Dorene

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Know you will enjoy your new 3300 SK.

What options did you get?

jimtoo

Hi Dave & Dorene,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family. I'm sure you will be happy with your selection.

Start making plans to attend the 2009 Rally. Who knows, you might even get to meet me there.

Jim M

Dave

Traveling Two
Good Day ROAZO,

We can't wait to get our 3300SK. We are on the road 6-8 months a year working for the Dept. of the Navy, Dorene has an internet job doing medical transcription so she travels with me. Its a very nice working setup that I wish all could have..we are very lucky. The options we went with were 8 cubic foot refergerator, 6K axles, second AC with heater strip, fantastic fan, air mattress sofa bed, 50 amp service, hitch cover, spare tire, ceiling fan, electric rear jacks, free standing dinette, shock absorbers, electric awning, 15K btu a/c, B-W hitch, 5th Airborne air ride coupler, slide out awning covers for all three slide outs. We decided since we live in our camper we might as well have lots of options. Hope to see you on the road somewhere.

Dave and Dorene

Hi Dave & Dorene

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Know you will enjoy your new 3300 SK.

What options did you get?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dave & Dorene, welcome to the Heartland Family. It looks as if you loaded up your new rig very nicely. Now comes the wait. The anticipation. The 2nd guessing. I'm sure you'll love it. There is much to learn on our forum. Travel safe!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Cong.Dave, You went and did it ,good ;Maby we will see you at a Heartland rally? I wish I knew about the forum before we ordered and bought our 3300sk wouls have ordered more options .But we love the 3300sk anyway. No major prob with her yet. We are starting to work camp fulltime in Oct.2008 at the Petrifide Forest and Painted Desert National Park in Az good luck and enjoy your new home TRAVELER07[Rick]

Dave

Traveling Two
Howdy Traveler07,

We went back and forth as far as when to purchase our 3300SK, now, this fall or next year. I travel for the Dept. of the Navy and will until around Thanksgiving so we figured if we bought the unit now we would use it until Thanksgiving. It should be here in a month. We really liked the lay out of the 3300SK when we first saw one back in December, you answered several of my questions concerning the quality of your 3300SK which helped us figure out this is a unit that will fit our needs. Depending on workload I will keep the Heartland rally on my schedule for next year.
Congrats to you on your retirement from the police force, you all have our deepest respect for doing a very dangerous job. We lost one of our fine Virginia Beach police officers last week during a drug bust that went bad. Very very sad. Good luck in the future, I do hope our paths will cross!!

Dave and Dorene

Cong.Dave, You went and did it ,good ;Maby we will see you at a Heartland rally? I wish I knew about the forum before we ordered and bought our 3300sk wouls have ordered more options .But we love the 3300sk anyway. No major prob with her yet. We are starting to work camp fulltime in Oct.2008 at the Petrifide Forest and Painted Desert National Park in Az good luck and enjoy your new home TRAVELER07[Rick]