Canada 150th Birthday - Presentation at Goshen Rally 2017

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
The following link (Canada 150 5th (revised).pptx - click the `Start Slide Show button at the top if you wish to get the full screen version) contains the document prepared by Ross White, an Ontario chapter member, that was presented at the 2017 North America Rally in Goshen IN.

Happy Birthday Canada!

VKTalley

The following link (Canada 150 5th (revised).pptx - click the `Start Slide Show button at the top if you wish to get the full screen version) contains the document prepared by Ross White, an Ontario chapter member, that was presented at the 2017 North America Rally in Goshen IN.

Happy Birthday Canada!

Happy birhday, Canada!! The slide show was great at Goshen! I very much enjoyed seeing it.

VKTalley

IMG_0184.jpg

Thought I'd share how Malcolm and I celebrated Canada Day here in Florida. We visited Disney's Epcot and had lunch at Le Cellier restaurant in the Canadian pavilion. I had my first poutine. It was good! We even received buttons from our cast member waitress, including one for Bullseye (Malcolm's riding buddy) in French!
Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian friends and fellow Heartlanders!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.

Happy 4th of July to all our US friends!

Hi Val and Malcolm, thanks for sharing your pics of how you celebrated Canada Day!

Also Happy 4th to all our American friends!

Heather