Size counts

windquest

I may not have looked in the right place but we are looking at the Augusta and we have a couple of size related questions:

What is the headroom in the bedroom area and what is it in the living galley?

How would you describe the storage in the Augusta compared to Heartland and other brands of the same size.

How would you describe the Galley storage specifically and how much do you loose with the larger refrigerator?

We will be full timers with no other home.

Thanks in Advance

Henry and Beverly

linuxkidd

The bedroom height is 6' 4", slide outs are 6' 5". ( that's to the ceiling ).

Storage is great! There's all sorts of spots to store things. The pass through storage underneath really holds a lot.. One change that's been made for the 2009 year is that they have laminated floors. This cuts in a smidge on the basement passthru due to the heat ducts having to run in that space instead of between the floor joists. But, it's still a great deal of space.

When compared to other brands / models, it is at least as big, if not bigger on storage than most. They really make use of a lot of dead space.

The galley storage is ample as well. There's one area we modified in ours, cabinet on the end of the kitchen island had a separator that hid the drain pipe.. Took that out and got a good deal more space.

The larger refer is a nice option. As far as I know, all you loose is the vertical pantry (I've not seen an Augusta w/o the larger refer, so I'm not sure how useful it is ).

We full time in our Augusta. Absolutely love it! If you have any other specific questions, please feel free to ask.

LK