Issues w wiring roadwarrior?

Nekneh

20170701_152741.jpg
Im having issues w these lights. They work sometimes. Sometimes they dont. Anyone know how to pull them down so i can see where the wiring is loose?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not positive, but looking at them they either just pull down, or you will have to remove the lens cover and remove three screws.
If they are the pull down style then be aware that a mouse trap style spring holds them in place.

Peace
Dave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If it's all 3 lights then more than likely the issue is at the back side of your switch not the lights.

Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nekneh

One of them was working. I took the bulb out of that one and tried it in the others. They never worked. When i put the bulb back in the original, that one wouldn't work. I assumed, if the switch was out, none would work. I ordered new switches anyways

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You can test the switch just by sticking a small screwdriver from one terminal to the other on the back of the switch

fastcarsspeed

I would lean toward loose wire on switch also as I have had to fix multiples. I am looking now for LED bulbs to put into those lights in our cyclone.

Nekneh

Thanks guys. I ordered new switches and when i get home, ill put new switches on and strip back for new wires and see how it goes

- - - Updated - - -

You can test the switch just by sticking a small screwdriver from one terminal to the other on the back of the switch

I feel like this is a trick! Hahah

Last edited by a moderator: