3300sk water pump pickup tube

jlivet

Can you please tell me where the water pump is located on my 2008 3300sk, trying to find the pickup tube for when its time to winterize the unit?

Netem

I have the 2900 MK but mine is inside the storage door on the right side, look to your right and there is a little door with 4 screws holding it on. my pump is behind this door with the winterizing hose laying by it. Hope this helps.

mike3fan

on my 3200ES it is located in the off-door side storage compartment,open the door and on the right is a wall with a panel held on with 4 screws,behind that panel is the hose used for winterizing.

Last edited:

jbeletti

jilivet,

On the Sundance product, open the off-door-side baggage door. The pump is mounted to the floor behind the UDC. To access the pump and the white vinyl winterizing hose coiled there, remove the 4 screws in the square carpeted panel on the wall behind the UDC. Use the attached images as a reference.

Jim

Attachments

• sundance_water_pump.jpg
    sundance_water_pump.jpg
    551.8 KB · Views: 44
  • sundance_winterize_access.jpg
    sundance_winterize_access.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 37

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Seems a shame that an area that so many need to access has to be unscrewed. A "doggy door" type of access would be preferable IMHO. It is difficult, especially with a slide drawer option to get the screws back into the original holes (thank goodness it is wood and not aluminum that they screw into).

Netem

I remember someone on here saying throw the screws away and put velcro on the panel.