New 2017 RW 362 - Lots of Questions

bb3300

We just finished out second trip in our new RW362 and we are still figuring things out. So far we love it and only have a short warranty list. I have a couple of questions that I cannot figure out.

I cannot figure out what sinks/tub are draining to which grey tank? We fill up grey tank #1 much faster than #2.

Does anyone find their mattress in the master bedroom to be comfortable? Did you replace or just find a topper?

We have 3 A/C's, is it ok to run it off a 50amp shore line? I know the math is barely there if each one is 15 amps but does anyone do it?

Fuel tanks - Is the larger 30gal rear tank for the fuel station?

Thanks for the input.

danemayer

On relatively new Cyclones, and I assume also on Road Warrior, there's a Precision Control System (PCS) device that manages power by shedding loads if you try to use more than is available. Before the PCS, as shipped, you could run 2 of the 3 concurrently. Which 2 is determined by a switch, usually located below the control panel.
PCS-Cyclone.jpg

If you have the PCS device, and are plugged into 50 amp shore power, you should be able to run all 3 A/C units. If you turn on too many other power hungry devices, the compressor on 1 or more A/C units could be shut off temporarily; the blower will still run.

TxRoadWarrior362

We just finished out second trip in our new RW362 and we are still figuring things out. So far we love it and only have a short warranty list. I have a couple of questions that I cannot figure out.

I cannot figure out what sinks/tub are draining to which grey tank? We fill up grey tank #1 much faster than #2.

Does anyone find their mattress in the master bedroom to be comfortable? Did you replace or just find a topper?

We have 3 A/C's, is it ok to run it off a 50amp shore line? I know the math is barely there if each one is 15 amps but does anyone do it?

Fuel tanks - Is the larger 30gal rear tank for the fuel station?

Thanks for the input.

First of all, welcome to the forum from another 362 owner!

1. From what I've found (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). We have one grey tank and two black tanks. The front side by side dump pulls: front is for front black tank, the pull to the right is grey water (pull handle collapses to the side).

Single pull by fuel tanks is for rear black water.

Clear 90 on dump hose lead me to this conclusion on our tanks. Lol

2. Bedroom bed is not good. We put a topper on it and rubber shelf liner under mattress to keep it from sliding around. We plan on replacing with something better. We also have toppers on both garage beds. Adult kids says those beds are ok, but they are young.

3. Three ac's run fine at the same time, even in our Texas heat. Must be on 50amp shore power. You can run two units (bedroom and one other) at the same time with generator.

4. I ran the gernerator for days straight over the 4th or July. I had three 5gal jugs that I filled each day. 15 gal brought the gauge to 1/2 tank when showing empty. Please run your generator under load once a month along with adding Seafoam or some type of treatment if you want it to work when needed. We also travel with it on to keep items in fridge and freezer cold/frozen.

5. Rear deck awning: has two side supports that slide out to the side from each side where the led light strip is. They pull out, swivel, and attach to the garage frame for support. Was told about this at the races from a Cyclone owner.....just in time on a windy day.

6. Check your outside showers for leaks. Just found out, and something that might be missed on inspection.

7. Camp often, make memories, have fun. Rinse and repeat! :cool:

Again, welcome to the 362 family!

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new rig!! And welcome to the forum. You will find all kinds of help here. Information you made need, and a huge
family!! Welcome again!!

Terri

Jwill18

We just purchased a 2018 362 and have a ton of questions as well (I'm worried folks are going to get tired of my questions on the forum).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk