Graphics

Princess Kathleen

Now that the better half and I are owners of a deposit slip on the GC.;) ...We decided to have an artist friend to do the graphics for us. He needs to know are there any special paints, equipment, and/or procedures to complete his artistic work?
PK

Scott

Artisitic Renderings

I know that there are a lot of folks who have exterior renderings done on their RVs - what I don't know is exactly what kind of paints they use. If you get a chance, check out the web site for "The Art of Design". I think it might be www.taod.com - you might have to do a search on it. They are the premier vendor for paintings on large RV buses and boats. I bet they could tell you what you should look at using.

ST

BluegrassMan

Painted Graphics

Hello Everyone:

To answer the question on painting graphics, the best way to get the match you want; Go to a local custom painter or your favorite Auto body shop. Borrow the paint chip catalog and match up your colors outside in daylight.

The stripes aren't hard to mask off for an experienced painter (I used to custom paint). It WON'T be cheap, but he can re-apply clear coat back over the surface. ( most paints now are Colorcoat/Clearcoat systems ).

Scott has a good Idea for the Motorhome company to paint, you'd probably have to take out a 2nd mortgage to get them to do it.:eek:

There are many qualified painters in ALL local areas that can do stripes and swooshes on Tow Vehicles. IMHO

Princess Kathleen

graphics

thanks for the info....this is such a well informed group....the artist is a very close friend....so price is not a problem....he just needs to know what paints work the best.....
ty
Princess