Front of trailer seems unstable. Ideas?

ddfarms

new 3580RL. We noticed the trailer rocks a little while moving around the bedroom which is up front near hitch. We extended jacks in the back(under dinning room) and that makes that end of the trailer stable. Why does front rock? Is that normal? Our front legs are level and both lock pins are com;oetely thru the other side?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Not uncommon. You may want to invest in either a tripod stabilizer for the king pin or maybe some JT stabilzers. I do not have any links for you but I bet someone else will weigh in with links to both these products.

Mark

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Like Mark said, this is not uncommon. I have the JT's strong arm stabilizers on my 3670 and they do stop the movement. There are several other brands of stabilizers that you can get that may work as well.

Bill

boatdoc

I think the JT's are still back ordered but if you call Tweety's they have the Ultra fabs and are the same thing in my opinion. Just under $270.00

linuxkidd

I'll put in my $0.02 as well.. JT Strong Arm stabilizers are great! Really help lock the rig down. The tire choks don't hurt either.

LK