2017 Landmark Arlington Lights on kitchen island baseboard

Jeaux

There are three lights on the kitchen island. One on each end on the baseboard that I can not turn off and one under the counter on top on the entrance end that I can not turn on. Ain't I lucky?

Jeaux

Yes, have tried every switch. The stair lights and under counter lights turn off and on from the control panel but not the island lights

danemayer

Yes, have tried every switch. The stair lights and under counter lights turn off and on from the control panel but not the island lights

Do the Fascia Light and Edge Light switches turn anything on and off?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Recently I was in a couple of coaches that had a switch mounted high under the counter top. Did you look closely up high?

Peace
Dave

Jeaux

Do the Fascia Light and Edge Light switches turn anything on and off?
Yes everything works great except for the island lights. The light that does not turn on is not my main concern. the ones that don't turn off bother me. I just purchased this rv on Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Recently I was in a couple of coaches that had a switch mounted high under the counter top. Did you look closely up high?

Peace
Dave
I've looked high low in cabinets on walls, you name it I've looked

danemayer

Ok, so the Fascia switch turns something else on and off. And the Edge Lts switch also turns something else on and off. And you've looked all along the outside of the kitchen island, on the underside of the counter and there's no switch.

Do the lights go out if you use the Master M-Plex switch to turn everything off?

jbeletti

There is a small toggle switch (not part of the Multi-Plex system) that controls the Night Lights in the toe kick area.

I won't be back to my coach for a couple weeks so I can't check mine for you. There's usually 2 switches (3-way circuit).

porthole

Retired
There is a small toggle switch (not part of the Multi-Plex system) that controls the Night Lights in the toe kick area.

I won't be back to my coach for a couple weeks so I can't check mine for you. There's usually 2 switches (3-way circuit).

On the Newport at Goshen one of the two single 2 way on off switches was in the bedroom by the mini multiplex switch. The other was near the entrance door.

Attachments

• IMG_9064 copy.jpg
    IMG_9064 copy.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9067 copy.jpg
    IMG_9067 copy.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 33