Mallard 302 2017

Tjmharley

Can anyone tell me what the coax connector on the rear of the camper does? I tried hooking an outside antenna to it and get nothing. Is it for an outside TV, or incoming to entertainment center in living room?

mlpeloquin

Can anyone tell me what the coax connector on the rear of the camper does? I tried hooking an outside antenna to it and get nothing. Is it for an outside TV, or incoming to entertainment center in living room?

The only schematic Heartland provided for out Big Horn is the coax cable schematic and routing. Did you check all the documents that came with your Mallard? You can call Heartland, with your VIN number, and request a copy of the coax schematic. Some have had a splitter connected backward, input to output and a more rare occurrence, or a loose connection which seems to be more common.

klp605

If you use "cable" you have to make sure you turn off the booster, otherwise the cable/coax connection doesn't work. There is a red button typically located by your radio.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tjmharley

If you use "cable" you have to make sure you turn off the booster, otherwise the cable/coax connection doesn't work. There is a red button typically located by your radio.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info.

Tjmharley

The only schematic Heartland provided for out Big Horn is the coax cable schematic and routing. Did you check all the documents that came with your Mallard? You can call Heartland, with your VIN number, and request a copy of the coax schematic. Some have had a splitter connected backward, input to output and a more rare occurrence, or a loose connection which seems to be more common.
Thanks.
Terry