TV Removal

Hogman48

I have a 2016 Cyclone 4100King and am having a hard time removing the TV to change the mount to a tilt and swivel one. Anyone have any ideas as to an easy removal?

Thanks
Walter Horton

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We have had 2 flat mounted tv's over the years. To remove them I found that there is a screw on either side, reachable from the bottom side of the tv, that secures the tv to the mounting bracket. If they are loose the tv will detach as well as slide back and forth. They are hard to see and harder to get to with a screw driver. I would start there first.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
The TV mount is screwed to a 1" board that is then screwed to the wall. I found it was much easier to remove the 1" board (8 screws in mine, 4 above the top of the TV and 4 below). I used a 6" phillips bit in my screw gun and had it off in 3 minutes. That was after 45 minutes of trying to remove the 2 screws in the mount.

LBR

The TV mount is screwed to a 1" board that is then screwed to the wall. I found it was much easier to remove the 1" board (8 screws in mine, 4 above the top of the TV and 4 below). I used a 6" phillips bit in my screw gun and had it off in 3 minutes. That was after 45 minutes of trying to remove the 2 screws in the mount.
Same here on our CY4018....8 screws out with a flexible extension on the drill...takes a couple minutes.

fastcarsspeed

Same on the 2014. I just removed the board and then was able to flip the TV over and get to the screws with a long screw driver where I could apply a little more force as the screws were on there very tight.