Exterior decals for 2007 Bighorn 3055RL

J

JPSolborne

We have a 2007 Bighorn 2007 3055RL that we bought new in 2006. Our exterior decals are starting to peel. We live in No California near Sacramento. Can anyone suggest a good detail shop that can help with the replacements?
Thank you,
patricia

uncledon

Her chauffeur
I can't help with a local shop a I'm out in MI, but I have a 2009 3055RL and looked for decals also. Found only limited supply of certain ones, so scrapped the idea of decals for now. Might have better luck redoing with late model decals if you don't mind those colors/schemes.

Understand that $ is important consideration, but if it's possible have you thought about having exterior painted instead? I have two shops down near Elkhart, IN that I am going to have quote ours as the decals are not the only part of the exterior that need attention. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have a 2007 Bighorn 2007 3055RL that we bought new in 2006. Our exterior decals are starting to peel. We live in No California near Sacramento. Can anyone suggest a good detail shop that can help with the replacements?
Thank you,
patricia

Patricia, if you have photos of the original decals and the decals are still in place on your trailer, you might consider taking measurements and contacting a local place that does "vehicle wraps". They may have the ability to recreate your decals. Or if not match exactly, they could make you ones that match the shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk