Does this look right (slides)?

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Does this slide look seated correctly? It appears to seal OK, it just looks out of sorts. Is this normal? I can live with it, just want to make sure nothing is wrong or out of whack.

Thanks!

The pain in the butt from NY

FJ

Attachments

• Slide Gap.jpg
    Slide Gap.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 214

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
I had that same ? the slide on our sundance looks the same, after reading previous threads this most be ok !! maybe others can also comment .

cmart

Hey I think its fine. You have double seals there so it will protrude just a little. Looks to me like your good to go.

JimandSina

Mine looks the same, just had the slides adjusted at the dealer for some dragging that was going on and at that time I asked about the very thing you show here and the answer was that is OK, hope this helps.
Jim

PUG

Pug
Mine was protruding out also so I talked to the dealer and he said as long as it was sealing the factory would not pay to have it adjusted. I asked him to show me how to adjust it so I could do it myself. You loosen a couple of bolts on each rail where it connects to the slide and adjust the height adjuster down. This takes a little of the tilt out of it and makes it seal tighter. It only adjust so far though.