Torque T32 Delivery Day

TheLazyC

Picked up our first every Toy Hauler yesterday and got it home and stocked, headed to Pigeon Forge on Wednesday for 5 days. I need some help with getting my truck leveled out. I have installed the Equal-i-zer E4 hitch, everything is within weight limits but I put a leveling kit on truck back with I bought truck and not sure if that is why it is squatting or not. What about adjustable air shocks, will that do the trick? If so, what brand/model?

truck_trailer.jpg

BusManRG

Picked up our first every Toy Hauler yesterday and got it home and stocked, headed to Pigeon Forge on Wednesday for 5 days. I need some help with getting my truck leveled out. I have installed the Equal-i-zer E4 hitch, everything is within weight limits but I put a leveling kit on truck back with I bought truck and not sure if that is why it is squatting or not. What about adjustable air shocks, will that do the trick? If so, what brand/model?

View attachment 53157
Congratulations and have fun! Make sure and take a notepad and pen. I'm sure you'll find a few things you'll want to bring up to your dealer as this is essentially your shakedown trip. Were you able to complete a good PDI before you left the dealer? If not take a copy of Oregon Campers PDI list with you and you can go over it while you're enjoying Pigeon Forge.
Sandy

avvidclif

View attachment 53157

You probably need to remove the leveling kit. I don't know what it consisted of but to level the rear end high PU's today you probably had to soften the suspension. You also might try more lift with the WD hitch.

'Lil Guy'

You should be able to level it with the ball height adjustment at the hitch and then with the torsion bars on the WDH.