Poll on 8/16 Dinner at Chapter Rally: OH, Port Clinton

Wednesday (8/16) Dinner at Docks Beach House

• No, we're not planning on going out to dinner at Docks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Wednesday, we will be hosting an ice cream social at 4p. Afterwards, we'll be rolling out to Dock's Beach House Bar and Grill. It's a great little place right on the shores of Lake Erie and on a clear day you can see the islands.

Want to give them a call at the end of this month and let them know approximately how many people will be storming their restaurant. If you could take a minute to let me know if you feel like you'll be in or out?

Thanks again for everything.

Kbvols

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Port Clinton - 8/16/2017 to 8/20/2017

Wednesday, we will be hosting an ice cream social at 4p. Afterwards, we'll be rolling out to Dock's Beach House Bar and Grill. It's a great little place right on the shores of Lake Erie and on a clear day you can see the islands.

Want to give them a call at the end of this month and let them know approximately how many people will be storming their restaurant. If you could take a minute to let me know if you feel like you'll be in or out?

We're coming up on Wednesday however will be later in the evening so probably won't make it for diner however could hit the bar if folks are still there.

Also check is in mail for PIB trip.

Keith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders

We're in for 2. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime

I'll be arriving on Wednesday and will plan to attend...

BC

Mike-n-Justina

We are scheduled to arrive Wednesday. If we are there in time, we will go. Mailed my check for PIB this morning.

jnbhobe

We are in, Checks in the mail !!

simsfmly

One more thing that they need:

do you prefer inside or outdoor seating?

Your thoughts?

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
One more thing that they need:

do you prefer inside or outdoor seating?

Your thoughts?

It looks like they have a covered outdoor area which might be nice. If it's uncovered then I'd vote for inside.

simsfmly

It looks like they have a covered outdoor area which might be nice. If it's uncovered then I'd vote for inside.

I'm getting clarification on that. I concur that the covered outdoor would be preferable.

simsfmly

Going to be inside. Covered section won't hold our group, outside isn't covered.

Thanks for your input.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Cindy has an apt at 9 am and plan to leave about 11 am which will put us there about 2 pm. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. We made a change to our reservation due to some family obligations. We will be leaving Saturday am to go to a wedding and Family Reunion for Don's side. We ended up having 3 events on the 19th. We regret leaving early but we want to attend the Family event.