Slideout rolling switch order

Hi all,

We have a 2008 BC 3250TS. The slides are set up on a rolling switch, bedroom, door side, and non-door side, and they come in the same way. I would like to be able to set up the switches individually or change the order. Is this possible? thanks.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Sounds as if you have one switch that controls all (3) slides. If so then you can control them individually if you go to where your pump is and turn off the valves for the rooms you do not want to open and leave on the valve for the room you do want to open. This works but can be a bit cumbersome going in and out and trying to figure out which valve does what slide.

The other alternative it to have electronically controlled valves installed and additional switches installed so that you can control the slides individually by the flip of a corresponding switch. This is actually how the Landmarks are configured so I know it can be done, just not sure at what cost though.

Good luck,
Mark

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Let us all know if you do find pricing on doing this. I got real used to being able to control each slide individually with our previous 5th wheel. There are those times when you just want to pop one out to get to something and don't have a great deal of space to do so.

nscaler2

Hi all,

We have a 2008 BC 3250TS. The slides are set up on a rolling switch, bedroom, door side, and non-door side, and they come in the same way. I would like to be able to set up the switches individually or change the order. Is this possible? thanks.

Our BH 3055rl has a valve for each slide as described above as well as another electrical switch, which turns the whole thing on,near them in the bay where the hydraulic pump is. Each valve is labeled. It is no sweat to control it all from that vantage point.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Let us all know if you do find pricing on doing this. I got real used to being able to control each slide individually with our previous 5th wheel. There are those times when you just want to pop one out to get to something and don't have a great deal of space to do so.

I would be very interested in the price of adding individual valves and switches as well. I want to add them to my Bighorn so I can control each slide seperately also. I love my Bighorn but it is a pain with just one switch controling all four slides.

Taz Devil

I have an 08 3250 TS and had asked the same question before and had discovered that it has a single manifold for the slide-out system ( one line out and one line returned). So I believe there is not way to be able to open just one certain slide without changing out the single manifold and replacing with a multi-functional one. That was one of the big differences from the Big Horn and the Big Country.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sounds as if you have one switch that controls all (3) slides. If so then you can control them individually if you go to where your pump is and turn off the valves for the rooms you do not want to open and leave on the valve for the room you do want to open. This works but can be a bit cumbersome going in and out and trying to figure out which valve does what slide.

The other alternative it to have electronically controlled valves installed and additional switches installed so that you can control the slides individually by the flip of a corresponding switch. This is actually how the Landmarks are configured so I know it can be done, just not sure at what cost though.

Good luck,
Mark

Our 2007 Landmark "classic" only has one switch. I believe they began putting 3 switches on the Landmarks in 08.

I have an 08 3250 TS and had asked the same question before and had discovered that it has a single manifold for the slide-out system ( one line out and one line returned). So I believe there is not way to be able to open just one certain slide without changing out the single manifold and replacing with a multi-functional one. That was one of the big differences from the Big Horn and the Big Country.

I think you're right. I only see one line in and one line out, and as with everything else in these rigs, they just disappear. I don't even see a manifold. I guess I'll have to go crawl around this morning. I'll look into what it would take to change out the manifold and be able to close off lines. I'll let you all know what I find out.

Tomtravel

Hey folks, just bought a BC 3250TS and was looking for a way to operate one slide at a time. Did anyone ever get a price for the upgrade. Appreciate any help on the fix or cost.
Had my Bc for three days - love it.