Table Storage

TheLazyC

On our T32 we have 2 small tables and 1 large table, they were laying in the toy box when we took delivery. I asked where should they be stored for travel and they said, wherever you want!!!!

We haul our golf cart in the back and no room for the three tables. I stored the large on on the top bunk, which is one of the places my delivery guy pointed out. That turned out to be a huge mistake. First of and only trip so far, the table slide off bunch across top of golf cart and hit sliding patio doors, luckily to shattering them and also hit the wall, left marks on both that aren't coming off.

So where, does everyone else store their tables?

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
I store both the small ones and the large one on the lower bunk in the garage. I put a strap across them to keep them from moving. There is really no other place for me.

Lynn1130

If I were anywhere close to my trailer I would post some photos but mine came with snap straps on the wall of the garage that allows storing the table, sitting upright against the wall and strapped in.

TheLazyC

I store both the small ones and the large one on the lower bunk in the garage. I put a strap across them to keep them from moving. There is really no other place for me.

I have to fold my lower bunk up against the wall to give me the height clearance.

fastcarsspeed

We strap the big table top to the top bunk on trips. Just use a ratchet strap. Then the two small tables that go in front of the couch we store behind the couch as there is a good 4 Inch cavity behind the couch and the slide wall.

LBR

We had 3 large tables come with our CY...left 2 of them home as we only use one and store it in either the front or back upper bunk in garage. We pulled both mattresses out and use bunks for storage only.

I use several of those 99 cent metal bookends to keep things from shifting forward in upper bunks....they set down enough to catch the bunk edge, yet stick up several inches to keep things from jiggling forward while on the road....like our table for instance.