BigHorn Shower Drain

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
We are the proud owner of a bighorn 5th wheel. 3670RL we have had some small problems that we have had to fix ourselves, you see when we took it back to dealer in Reno Nevada 90miles away to get fixed.We got it back with some major damage. The dealer did not seam to care and things were not fixed. they blamed the factory for not sending items or sending the wrong item. Listed below are just some of the things the dealer damaged.
1.Bent the spare tire carrier frame
2.scratched the side of 5th wheel where the decal is
3.bent the step horizontal support guess they did not know how to pull out step for use:mad:Lazy plan lazy
many more things to much to list
So my question the shower drain seams to be higher than the floor and does not drain properly. have you had any problems with this? can it be fixed:confused:Please let us know we can fix it I have quit the handy guy NoneUnless we hear of a better dealership we will not be taking it back even though we bought the extended warranty.:rolleyes:

deee2

oh oh, I think I know where you got it. We got our last RV there and they installed the fantastic fan incorrectly and the first good rain poured all over our bed. I have been told by Heartland you may be able to get warranty work done at Mountain Family RV in Reno, they only sell the Big Country, but still may be able to help.

Also, you can get your money back for part of the extended warranty.

Best of luck.

Donna

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Most after market extended warranties are honored at pretty much any reputable dealer...that shouldn't be a problem.

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the info the only problem is we live a long way from any dealer. And gas what it is you just do not want to take it anywhere.You want to make sure you are going to get the best service.For us this was a huge investment had no idea these people would turn out so bad.I wish Heartland would really yank there trailers from them.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We had a similiar issue when we bought. Purchase part was great, the service afterwards left alot to be desired. Would never take it back to the dealer I bought from...but since we fulltime, it really isn't an issue anyway.