Officially joined Road Warrior owners today

Jwill18

We purchased a RW 362 and are super excited. We hated to see our Sabre 5er go but are looking forward to new memories.
dd182e6ebad2a7045d5705525978431e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jwill18

Very very nice!!

I think you might need 2 more tires on the back of your truck....making it a DRW. :)
I'm in process of getting new 1 ton Ford. I had to go with SRW though b/c it's my daily driver. That's why I ended up with double axle toy hauler vs triple axle -- something I could safely haul with SRW truck.

Oregon_Camper

I'm in process of getting new 1 ton Ford. I had to go with SRW though b/c it's my daily driver. That's why I ended up with double axle toy hauler vs triple axle -- something I could safely haul with SRW truck.

I think that RV is 17,000 lbs from the factory. What can your current truck tow? My prior truck (SRW) 2008 F-350 could only tow 15,400lbs

Jwill18

I think that RV is 17,000 lbs from the factory. What can your current truck tow? My prior truck (SRW) 2008 F-350 could only tow 15,400lbs
The 2017 f350 is rated to tow 20,600, so I should be good. I studied it long and hard before I purchased the camper.

Jwill18

Congrats!! Welcome to the Road Warrior Family. When and where's the first trip?
Thanks. Hoping to head up towards mountains over Labor Day. We've had heat in high 90's for several days in NC, so some cooler weather would be nice!

DocMartin

Congrats on the new RW. We signed ouR papers on our new 427 yesterday and will take delivery next Friday. I'm glad I upgraded to a 3500 DRW last year because I will need it. Lol. You will love the new Ford with that 6.7 PS.

pjones1969

We purchased a RW 362 and are super excited. We hated to see our Sabre 5er go but are looking forward to new memories.
dd182e6ebad2a7045d5705525978431e.jpg

Congrats and welcome, I've learned a lot on this forum, ask if you don't know, lots of good info here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk