3160el mods

jnutt

Has anyone installed a linen storage cabinet next to the toilet in a 3160el like the one that is in the 3010re. My wife and I like the floor plan of the 3160, but dislike the lack of linen storage.

Jim

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Has anyone installed a linen storage cabinet next to the toilet in a 3160el like the one that is in the 3010re. My wife and I like the floor plan of the 3160, but dislike the lack of linen storage.

Jim

Agreed! After owning the 3010 with that linen closet (it had its faults) and large shower we were disappointed in many of the other floor plans that lacked bathroom storage. So we sacrificed the larger shower for the DW's wanted bathroom cabinetry and are now happy in our 3270. Happy wife, happy travels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Agreed! After owning the 3010 with that linen closet (it had its faults) and large shower we were disappointed in many of the other floor plans that lacked bathroom storage. So we sacrificed the larger shower for the DW's wanted bathroom cabinetry and are now happy in our 3270. Happy wife, happy travels

we too purchased the 3270. One of the reasons was the bathroom storage, it's very acceptable. Yes the big shower in the 3010 impressed us, but after a little common sense hit me I decided that we weren't going to live in the shower, so sacrifice a little here and gain a little there. And the desk under the tv 📺 that answers a lot of issues.

CoveredWagon

Can you get to the fridge with the slides in on the 3570?

Same deal in the 3270. Fridge, not freezer, bathroom, crawl into bed, but that's about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are some of the reasons we went with the 3570RS floorplan.

View attachment 53892

We like that 3570 as well, but for several reasons we did not want anything longer than 35 feet. Ok they say it's 35'2" lol 😂

Alan_B

...We like that 3570 as well, but for several reasons we did not want anything longer than 35 feet. Ok they say it's 35'2" lol 😂

We spent a lot of time going back and forth between the 3270 and 3570. By the time we decided on the 3570 it was a discontinued model, dealer stock only :(. Luckily we found one we liked, and with "closeout" pricing it was a very good price.

CoveredWagon

We spent a lot of time going back and forth between the 3270 and 3570. By the time we decided on the 3570 it was a discontinued model, dealer stock only :(. Luckily we found one we liked, and with "closeout" pricing it was a very good price.

Sounds like a good plan to me 😊 We ordered ours, no close out deal, but we did get a fantastic deal from Lakeshore Rv in Muskegon. Found out what a great deal they gave us when we went to the Rv shows in FL and they tried to sell us a unit down there. It's called SHIPPING 😱

DougS

Doug S
OK changing topics. I finally got around to moving the light switch for the bedroom ceiling lights. I could not understand why you have to bend down to turn the lights on. I moved the switch to about 5 inches above the door knob on the small flat wall behind the door latch. I left the old switch in place, I am thinking of using the switch for under cabinet LED lights, a project for another day.

kab449

Jim
I didn't add a linen closet in the bathroom due to space constraints but did add a shelf in the wall cabinet above the toilet. About doubles the storage. We keep extra towels and bedding in one of the many bedroom closets that we still have not filled.