Removed Shelves (AKA "Head Whacker") by Bed....Put Back in at Table

Oregon_Camper

Our 3160EL had 2 shelves below each window in the bedroom. We never used them and their sole purpose was to provide something to whack my head or elbow on during the night. :mad:

I removed them and my wife had a great idea. We reinstalled them at the table. What a great use of space.

While we are at it, we removed the screws for the table and move it over a few inches (toward the back) to give a little more space on the other side. My wife is tiny, but it was still a squeeze getting into that front chair. The shelves now act at stabilizers for the table. Bonus!! :cool:

I might screw the table back in, but I'm going to see how it goes.

Here is what is looks like now. The yellow highlighted area at the foot of the table is the original location of the table.

20170723_151637.jpg 20170723_151602.jpg 20170723_151612.jpg Capture.jpg

Westwind

We took the screws out on our table also, it was more convenient to be able to move it around when we needed to seat 4 at the table. It did well on the loose until this winter when we traveled to Florida. It had fallen into the trailer onto the couch fortunately. So on the way home we strapped the chairs to it and it stayed in place might end up centering it and screwing it back down.