Goldway's Again

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
:mad: Well here we go again, another tire story. I pulled my 3670 out of the shed to check the air pressure in the tires and there it was, a bubble, no 3 bubbles on the outside of one of the goldways. I was getting ready to go on a short trip down in La. I had already replaced one while on vacation with a G614, but thought maybe I could make this short trip. NOT to be. It being Sat. I couldn't find a goodyear dealer that was open that had any. Found one about 40 miles away that closed at noon that had 2 and I need 3 to get 4 g614's on the ground. Hopefully the local goodyear dealer can get me 3 by Tuesday because we are suppose to leave Wednesday morning. I guess the 5th Airborne pin box will have to wait now.
I hope Heartland will never put a China made tire of any kind on any of there units, ever again. This tire situation has been a nightmare.:(:(

Bill

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Well I'm going tomorrow and get 3 new G614's put on. The local dealer ordered them today but won't be here till 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. Just in time to make the trip to La. Hopefully I won't have to worry about tires for a while now.

Bill