Fresh Water Drain valve

I just purchased a new 09 Big Horn, beautiful rig too, I might add. I have had fivers in the past. I have a problem with this one, as I cant locate the drain valve for the fresh water tank. Does anyone know where it is located? I have a 3400RL, Big Horn. Thanks. You can contact me direct if you like at indypen@earthlink.net. Thanks for the help.
Richard of Idaho

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I don't know how much has changed on the plumbing but ours is just below the hot water heater a bit insied the frame rail. It hangs down a few inches below the underbelly and has a ball valve on it.

geeksrus

On our '08 3400RL it is just inside of the space between the tires on the 'driver's' side. THEY SURE PUT IT IN AN AWKWARD PLACE.

EH!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
On our '08 3400RL it is just inside of the space between the tires on the 'driver's' side. THEY SURE PUT IT IN AN AWKWARD PLACE.

EH!
I'll bet they did that so the tank drains completely. The hose must come straight down from a tank fitting instead of going forward through the frame. Mine doesn't drain empty unless we're moving :eek:. I suppose we could always pump it empty through the UDC valves.