Anyone know what this switch is for?

Jwill18

This switch is located beside by Lippert leveling system. I turned it off and ok and don't see anything changing.
9f7531b3b418cb305c72f6dcc276a979.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jwill18

Or a 3 way basement light on the newer models.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I don't think so. I turned on my light in the basement and tv plugged into basement and switched to off. Nothing happened.

Jwill18

Ok. Maybe I need to find the light it controls. I'll keep looking.

PondSkum

Works the basement light on my road warrior also. If that switch isn't on, my light won't come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You have that switch and also have the switch on the lights themselves. Turn on the switch on the lights then try that switch.

TxRoadWarrior362

You have that switch and also have the switch on the lights themselves. Turn on the switch on the lights then try that switch.

Ditto... It's nice to turn on both left and right basement lights and then control them with the master switch.

Jwill18

Ditto... It's nice to turn on both left and right basement lights and then control them with the master switch.
Mystery solved, sort of. The master switch does control the light behind the leveling controller; however, it does not control the one on the other side of the basement. Maybe mine is not wired correctly.

I did learn something new in the process. Apparently, the battery cutoff beside the generator controls only the fridge (which I was curious how to turn that off without the rest of the camper). Learning something new everyday!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Mystery solved, sort of. The master switch does control the light behind the leveling controller; however, it does not control the one on the other side of the basement. Maybe mine is not wired correctly.

I did learn something new in the process. Apparently, the battery cutoff beside the generator controls only the fridge (which I was curious how to turn that off without the rest of the camper). Learning something new everyday!

They seem to wire them different each year. My 2015 LM is 1 master switch there like yours for both lights. My buddy's 2016 has 2 switch's one on each side and they are 3-way so he can turn them on from either side.
I have installed motion sensor at each Light and now they come on when I open the door or when there is motion near them. They are easy to install and works great.

LBR

Our master light switch you have pictured controls just the DS light by it, and is not wired to the ODS basement light.

Our master battery disco is on the front basement wall accessable from the basement DS opening...the residential fridge master disco is in the electrical bay, similar to where you described.