New Torque TT Toy Hauler T-30

I'm new here.
Just purchased a 2018 T 30, we made 1 trip so far to the beach.
I have a question:
Does it have a built in water-filter? If so where?
I just got back into RVing after 5 years. Had fifth wheels.
I could use all the advice about this RV I can get.
Its currently at my local Camping World for warranty repairs already (after 1 month).
1) the cable tv connection does not work anywhere in the RV, Sat is working.
2) the shower floor gives a bit and needs more support.
3) the Onan 5500 generator is shutting down after 1 hr
4) it was supposed to have a Battery disconnect switch, I'm having one installed.
Other than that, it's a very nice RV.
Its always the small things that drive one nuts!
Thanks,
Tom

danemayer

Hi Thomasjohns,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

So far as I know, the only Heartland RV to come with a water filter is the Landmark 365. You'll want to use one, along with a pressure regulator.

We have a number of owner-written user guides covering water systems and many other areas of RV operation. You can get to them either from this link, or by clicking on TOOLS tab at top of page and selecting HUG - Heartland User Guides.

Please also feel free to browse or search the forum and to ask questions. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here.

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Torque! Hopefully your dealer won't take too long with the repairs so you can make some more camping memories.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new Torque!! And Welcome to the forum, you will get lots of information here. Good luck and safe travels.:rolleyes:

TheLazyC

Hope they get everything fixed for you. We just took delivery of ours and have only made one trip. Dealer picked it up today (1 1/2 hours away) to install our Onan 5500 that was out of stock when we picked it up. Hope we do not have any generator issues.

When we took delivery of ours they had 1 of the tv's playing, but not sure if it was off air or cable, but on our first trip we could not pick up any of the 60 cable channels on either TV.

I am going to call them and get them to check that before they bring it back.

UPDATE: Since Sept, every thing mentioned below has been taken care of by the
Camping World in Summerfield FL. Great service people to work with. I have added an additional Sat input for the garage TV among other installs. Use a Winegard X-1 with dual inputs. So far, works great.
Next project is getting a more powerful water pump installed.
We are happy with the T 30 TT toyhauler. I converted the garage to a Florida room for the Mrs, a Lazyboy and TV, and storage for her hobbies.
Going to the Gulf Coast for Christmas where we used to RV years ago in our fifth wheels.
Have a great holiday to all...

QUOTE=Thomasjohns;555828]I'm new here.
Just purchased a 2018 T 30, we made 1 trip so far to the beach.
I have a question:
Does it have a built in water-filter? If so where?
I just got back into RVing after 5 years. Had fifth wheels.
I could use all the advice about this RV I can get.
Its currently at my local Camping World for warranty repairs already (after 1 month).
1) the cable tv connection does not work anywhere in the RV, Sat is working.
2) the shower floor gives a bit and needs more support.
3) the Onan 5500 generator is shutting down after 1 hr
4) it was supposed to have a Battery disconnect switch, I'm having one installed.
Other than that, it's a very nice RV.
Its always the small things that drive one nuts!
Thanks,
Tom[/QUOTE]