Potential Pioneer RG28 purchase here

TMcNamee

So, I started looking at Toy Haulers this weekend and fell in like with the Pioneer RG28. Great floor plan, great price etc.

Slightly concerned with the quality based on reviews I've seen on Google. What's the general consensus on this line with you all? I realize there is a warranty, but don't want to deal with it being in the shop 5 of the 8 months that are great for camping around my parts.

Here is a link to the specific unit.

https://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/travel/pioneer/pi-rg-28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi TMcNamee,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

TMcNamee

Hi TMcNamee,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

I look forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power247

We have had our Pioneer for just over a year and have not had to have any major repairs done.

We did do a few small things ourselves, the most involved project was resealing the AC ductwork at the unit to get better airflow back to the bunk area. The rest were more for personal taste like replacing the plastic small faucets with residential ones with a higher neck.

Again, it's only been a year but at this point I would not hesitate to buy another Pioneer brand RV.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310