2016 Torque 380 Retractable screen

Aosburn23

We have had our Torque for a year and a half with many quality issues. The most recent is the screen in the back separating the patio from the garage. The wiring shorted out within the housing of the retractable screen and rubbed during transit, to a point it snapped. It dropped the screen down mid transit and ripped. We had to remove it completely to avoid anymore shortages on the back wiring of the trailer (the lights wouldn't work because it kept blowing fuses). Upon further investigation, the wires were all wrapped around internally and broke in pieces. Since the company used on the screen motor is no where to be found, how can we get this replaced?

jimtoo

Hi Aosburn23,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Hello,
I have had my Torque for a little over a month and are on my 2nd failed screen. Both screens went up and down a few times and then stuck down. DEAD!! No movement at all.
I'd like to find some sort of contact for the company as well.... Maybe there is something I'm missing here...

Jon